Welcome to The Companies Tribunal Case Management System
The following is a list of applications that can be handled by the tribunal. Please acquaint yourself with the different applications that fall under our jurisdiction
Please click here for more information.
- Exemption from the applicable provision of the Act on the basis of related and inter-related persons, and control relationships: Section 2(3).
- Anti-avoidance exemptions and substantial compliance of the Act: Section 6(2).
- Name dispute: Sections 11 and 160.
- Alterations of the Memorandum of Incorporation (MoI) or rejection by CIPC of an alteration of the MoI: Section 17.
- Extension of Annual General Meeting: Section 61(7)(b).
- Application to hold Annual General Meeting: Section 61(11)(b).
- Removal of a director where a Company has only two directors: Section 71(8).
- Exemption applications relating to the appointment of Social and Ethics Committee: Section 72(5).
- Review notices by the CIPC in respect of the convening of a meeting for the appointment of a Company Secretary, Auditor or Audit Committee: Sections 84(6) and (7).
- Any other company dispute in terms of Section 166 (Any company dispute arising from the Act may be referred to the Tribunal for mediation, conciliation and arbitration).
- Review of compliance orders of the CIPC: Section 172.
- Any other matter which a party or interested person can show falls within the jurisdiction of the Companies Tribunal.
We are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The DTI Campus Block E
3rd Floor 77 Meintjies Street Sunnyside Pretoria, 0002
012 394 1000
012 394 3800
012 394 5800